Search This Blog

19 May 2011

Security System

So, our Idea is a security system. This is the basic map below.








































We can use the pressure pad code and the laser code to turn on the camera (webcam). I'm just lost on the logs :S

So I got the webcam working with

output_vid.attachVideo(Camera.get());

Where output_vid is the name of my movie clip. So now I got an image showing webcam.

I'm getting the feeling you can't save a movie.Apparently it can't interact with your PC or something. I'd need to use some PHP which I don't have time for so we're now pretending it records.


this.onEnterFrame = function()
{
if (Key.isDown(80))
{
gotoAndStop(2)


}
}


But for some reason, it's now not working. It worked for a minute, I tried to change some things to time the last frame but then nothing. I removed the changes, put it right back and nothing.


With all of these hiccups, Lee is giving us some new code. We're removing the video for a snapshot with time and date. I'd like to be able to store them after they were taken

0 comments:

Post a Comment