Complimentary studies and Interactive Media
The final project we decided on was a security system. We wanted to use a pressure pad or a laser to detect if there’s movement. Come the day of the installation we had to decide on using one or the other, and decided on the pressure pad. We decided to set it up at the entrance to the classroom, and monitor.
Working as a group was difficult, because of absences, mine included. I had problems with members of my family which interfered two Thursdays in a row, which I would rather not discuss here. I also think that it’s easy to lose focus and drive on a project that has no visible impact on the course, aside from passing and failing. I think it is this and a combination of other factors that led to the project not being as successful as it might otherwise be. I understand that this write-up may be taken as being irreverant or indeed, irrelevant - but this is an honest account of how I feel the coursework went.
0 comments:
Post a Comment